Register for the 2020 University of Utah Health Salt Lake City Marathon 10K and receive the following:
- A cool, one-of-a-kind cotton poly blend T-shirt
- A finisher medal proudly highlighting your accomplishment
- Gatorade, water, fruit and ice cream at the finish line
- Professional event timing and live results messaging to track your race progress
- Great food at finish line festival
- $50 gift certificate to Salt Lake Running Company
The custom finisher medal will pop as you wear this bling, proudly highlighting your accomplishment.
Additionally, custom designed coasters will be awarded three deep for the following male and female age categories:
|14 & under|
|15 to 19|
|20 to 24|
|25 to 29|
|30 to 34|
|35 to 39|
|40 to 44|
|45 to 49|
|50 to 54|
|55 to 59|
|60 to 64|
|65 to 69|
|70 to 74|
|75 to 79|
__GREEN__ – “Normal”
Good conditions; runners/walkers should be alert and enjoy the race.
__RED__ – “Dangerous”
Potentially dangerous conditions.
- Heat – Runners/walkers should slow down and drink plenty of water.
- Lightening/hail/tornado – Runners/walkers should take cover at the closest shelter until the course is reopened.
- Timing of the event has stopped and no awards will be given out at this time.
- Medical remains in place on the course.
__YELLOW__ – “Caution”
Less than ideal conditions; runners/walkers should slow down and drink plenty of water.
__BLACK__ – “Cancelled”
Extremely dangerous conditions; event cancelled, participation stopped – runners/walkers should stop, seek shelter and follow instructions from race staff, volunteers and public safety officials.
There will be a gear bag drop-off area near the start/finish line. Just look for the "Gear Check" signs. Please follow these guidelines:
- You must use the gear bags provided to you at the Expo.
- You must use the gear check tag located on your bib to identify your bag.
- Please DO NOT leave valuables in your bag, as we cannot be responsible for the contents of your bag.
- DO NOT leave your bag unattended outside the official bag drop area. Bags left unattended may be confiscated due to Homeland Security requirements.
- Runners going backwards, animals, bicycles, and roller skates are all prohibited in the Alaska Airlines Salt Lake City Marathon 10K.
- Walkers will be allowed in the 10K as long as a 15 minute/mile pace can be upheld.
- MP3 players are permitted during the race. For the safety of all on the course, we ask that runners keep their music low or consider using just one headphone.
- Runners with strollers are allowed, but you must start in the back of the pack as a courtesy to runners without strollers.