Salt Lake City allows you to enjoy metropolitan-style attractions within the means of a quaint mountain town. Known as a major hub for outdoor recreation of astounding varieties, Salt Lake is the perfection destination for families of all ages. Spend some time hiking or biking the local canyons, skiing one of the many nearby mountains, visiting the 2002 Olympic Winter Games venues or researching your family history at the home of the FamilySearch Center. Make your trip to the Salt Lake City Marathon a vacation to remember!
For more information about Salt Lake City, visit www.visitsaltlakecity.com.
SALT LAKE CITY MARRIOTT CITY CENTER
220 South State Street, Salt Lake City, UT 84111
- Recreation: Fitness center and pool
- Internet: Complimentary high speed internet
- Parking: Self parking for $14/day and valet parking for $18/day
- Race start line: 3.4 miles
- Race finish line: 0.3 miles
Group rate of $129 + tax per night. Learn More