Register for the 2018 Alaska Airlines Salt Lake City Marathon 10K Skate and receive the following:
- A cool, one-of-a-kind technical T-shirt branded Salt Lake City 10K Skate
- A finisher medal proudly highlighting your accomplishment
- Gatorade, water, fruit and ice cream at the finish line
- Professional event timing and live results messaging to track your race progress
- Great food at finish line festival
- $50 gift certificate to Salt Lake Running Company
Finishers medal that features the iconic Salt Lake City skyline.
Additionally, custom designed plaques will be awarded three deep for the following male and female age categories:
|14 & under|
|15 to 19|
|20 to 24|
|25 to 29|
|30 to 34|
|35 to 39|
|40 to 44|
|45 to 49|
|50 to 54|
|55 to 59|
|60 to 64|
|65 to 69|
|70 to 74|
|75 to 79|
There will be a gear bag drop-off area near the start line of the 10K Skate. Your bags will be transported to the finish line. Just look for the "Gear Check" signs. Please follow these guidelines:
- You must use the gear bags provided to you at the Expo.
- You must use the gear check tag located on your bib to identify your bag.
- Please DO NOT leave valuables in your bag, as we cannot be responsible for the contents of your bag.
- DO NOT leave your bag unattended outside the official bag drop area. Bags left unattended may be confiscated due to Homeland Security requirements.
- Runners going backwards, animals, and bicycles are all prohibited in the Alaska Airlines Salt Lake City Marathon 10K Skate.
- MP3 players are permitted during the race. For the safety of all on the course, we ask that runners keep their music low or consider using just one headphone.
- Helmets are required for all skaters.
- Skaters with strollers are allowed, but you must start in the back of the pack as a courtesy to others without strollers.